Tuesday 7 July 2009

Orison

During the period of ache
When the Trust falters,
Things turn Grey,
And there is bitterness profound,
Anger fumes its way unto oneself,
Charring all the Hope,
And every ounce of Faith.
Yet, You patiently ever so wait
Just until I've crossed the bridge
And as I acknowledge a faint note of relief
Your aura vaporizes
Into the untouched skin of consciousness.
And, wiped off, once again,
You bury thy self,
Deep.

Why do I turn to You in pain?
And why do You come to me,
Always, and forever?

5 comments:

  1. :)Ultimate questions of life! But do we need an answer?This is LIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Profound, and so very real this...

    The Ultimate questions, as Rini has said too!
    Beautiful poem!
    A question, if I may [too lazy to google :P!]
    Why Orison? What is Orison?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks rini n usha ma'm! :)
    orison is a short prayer.a reverent petition to a deity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully profound...

    Keep 'em coming.

    Peace. Be well.

    ---
    Haven't been too regular at blogging. Trust things are fine at ur end.

    Tc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely piece. At least I can go through your old posts that I'd missed despite your adieux. As they say - every cloud has a silver lining. :)
    take care.

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template