Friday 22 February 2008

Marvels

Overtures of ecstasy,
I reign in the bliss,
Basking in the depth,
Raining the passion...

A gentle touch of fate,
Skimming in pleasure,
Blessed by the destiny,
I soak in all the love...

Incredulity strikes at me,
A random toss, of life,
A moment of stark joy,
And a lifetime, lived...

Criss crosses in the li'll black book,
Every single smile, and tear, recorded,
In blacks and whites, but no greys,
Waiting to be read, out, aloud...

As everything seems to flow in sync,
And every emotion so very smooth,
I stretch back, a silent escape,
Into the realm of dreams...

Brilliant flashes, of desire,
Adorned by the flames of love,
I shed a drop of my love, a tear,
As I trod on, blessed, marveling , in sheer mirth...

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant flashes, of desire,
    Adorned by the flames of love,
    I shed a drop of my love, a tear,
    As I trod on, blessed, marveling , in sheer mirth...

    This is beautifully written! Amazed at this flash of sheer beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... I stretch back, a silent escape,
    Into the realm of dreams...


    nice sashu.. continue..

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am totally totally speechless!!! its so nicely and beautifully penned!!! i drowned in it!!! loving every moment of it!!!

    i loved these lines:

    Incredulity strikes at me,
    A random toss, of life,
    A moment of stark joy,
    And a lifetime, lived...

    how one moment of joy brought on unexpectedly, makes you so happy with life!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template