Saturday 17 January 2009

Healing

That warm smile in your eyes
And that tender touch of yours-
They help. And they matter,
Much.

When the earth stops to spin,
And I get sucked up
Into a vortex of despair,
My hands reach out
Almost on its own-
And you never fail me.

I find the strength in you
Seeping up, into me.
Filling up the veins, it gurgles
A note of inspiration.
And, more than ever, it effuses
In me,
A love, unparalleled.

When Hope remains distant,
All I need is to gaze
Into the limpid pools
Of your eyes-
Where you cradle dreams
And burn passions
And the warmth spreads into me,
Always.

Smiling, I rest myself up
On your shoulder.
Hand in hand, we sit,
Sharing our silence
And reveling in Love.

And, I call this 'Healing.'

7 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! Was so so touching...cud relate to things quite easily...good job..

    My pick is
    'When the earth stops to spin,
    And I get sucked up
    Into a vortex of despair'

    Really goes to show that u have virtually GONE THRU THE EMOTIONS..

    Creativity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAH! Talk of that 'healing' :)

    Unparalleled! (The way you've described it, I mean :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully expressed, this Healing. And yes, nothing, but nothing heals as Love can :)

    Bless you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just awesome...totally moved me...was very feel-good and warm:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just perfect!!!!!
    I wonder how u manage to churn out such awesome lines consistently

    ReplyDelete
  6. it does matter.much and yeah, always.
    thanks..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template