Tuesday 27 January 2009

Once again, its that time of the year...


Once again, its that time of the year-
Breathless, I watch you leave.
Taking with you,
More than you'd ever know-
A part of me,
The soulful essence, of love.
And I pour out the oil of faith
Into you, to light up your smile.

Once again, its that time of the year-
Your silhouette fades away
Merging with the spiraling dust
Camouflaging you from my sight,
I walk back into what remains of Us-
A frame of sturdy wood,
A dollop of sepia dreams
And an ocean full of love,
In my eyes.

Once again, its that time of the year-
The season of parting, and disguised tears,
The season of bitter sweet yearnings.
A love-
To sustain,
Effuse
And rekindle-
Us.

Once again, its that time of the year-
Where distances shrink away,
Into timeless heartbeats-
Of feeling, of knowing, of awaiting
Entwined destinies-
Ours!

8 comments:

  1. Utterly utterly tender and poignant and so so so fullll of love!

    The kind that will only grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful i hardly have words to say anything else...also its so personal that every line seems to have been written for me...thank you so much sash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. vrinda, u juz made mah day!! :) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template