Sunday 1 June 2008

Deadly Night Shade



















Sleepless!

Humming,
A new tune-
Of the young nightingale,
Stark.

Enchanted!

I step out,
Into the open-
A midnight stroll,
In all earthly solitude.

The darkness shines,
Lustrous beauty-
And I lose myself,
In the haze.

Each step I trace,
Fresh,
Lay hidden amidst the dark;
And I lose the yesterdays.

Erupting,
From the night-
I bloom,
A night shade's pearl.

An ashen white,
Merging into the pitch black-
The color of life,
Adorns me today, in nude glory.

Resplendent!

The sleepless eyes,
Drool in a sense of deja vu-
As the scent of birth,
Blooms forth.

The rooster cries-
Awakening me,
And I walk back,
Shaken.

Thespian!

The very act,
The plot, the memory-
Ever fragrant,
I smell of the Deadly Night Shade-

Ah! Enigma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template