Friday 29 June 2007

silhouette...









night has arrived,all smiles
cloaked in the velvety dark
sleep hasn't lured me yet
for i'm still with my thoughts...


a canvas so fresh before me
i grab my crayon black- one stroke...

-your hair jet black,messy too
wet ever,water splashed every hour!

-the long face,ever smiling into me
touching deep into my soul every time!

-the naughty eyes that hypnotise me
twinkling in joy everytime i blush!

-the sharp nose, i love to kiss away
and there feels no greater intimacy ever!

- the lips so soft,cold yet warm
touching mine,trembling and then all yours!

-the stubble of yours that tickle me
every time you try to nuzzle me close!

..an image so fresh,fixed in my soul
a silhouette that would never fade in me


eyes closed,i move across the canvas
strokes of love,the crayon sketches away
touches of time may fade my lines
yet ever faint,the lines of love would forever remain!

1 comment:

  1. some of my favorites....unsaid wishes....lost in love...till death do us apart....reflection......tears....her hazel eyes....rain my life....without u....oceans of love....unspoken words...perfect strangers.....first crush......good bye my love........whirl of emotions.....silhouette...........amour de vous

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template