Tuesday 11 March 2008

Lateral inclination

I crawled over,
A snail's pace,
And yet,
The sweat broke,
Dripping,
Leaving a trail...

... a trail,
Of my living,
The existence,
The errs,
And the wins.
All over...

... all over;
I felt the heat,
Sprinkled hot,
The fire in me,
It broke, erupted,
Into flames...

...flames,
Of shed desire,
Of burnt dreams,
Of tear droplets,
Of soul's secrets,
Ah! ashes...

...ashes,
Silvery smoke,
Fuming in swirls.
But, to rise from ashes,
I ain't any phoenix,
Ah! pity...

...ah! pity, indeed.
(And, I crawl on...)

3 comments:

  1. Neat structuring... liked the innovation!
    and as for the theme, loved it too...!

    The way you get flames to shout despair is fantastic! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur so gifted with the styles u put the words in !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of shed desire,
    Of burnt dreams,
    Of tear droplets,
    Of soul's secrets,
    Ah! ashes...

    ...ashes,


    wonderful,the narration of this piece that holds the hand of philosophy all the way is indeed cherishable..

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template