Tuesday 11 September 2007

a million little pieces...








'tis aint the way i wished it to be
tis aint the way i hoped it would be
tis aint anything i ever fathomed to be.'

criss-crosses in my little book
notes pouring out of my soul
shameful lines and piteous acts
cowardly words and bitter truth
white sheet drenches in staining red
i shy away from the genuine reality
i shy away...

rapid gushes of splintering pain
my hands solemnly refuse to budge
to note outspoken proof of my sins
my fingers violate my senses
my hands cross over my write
truly illegible it becomes
senses overpowered...

still my mind fears of being discovered
of being fumbled out into the lights
impulses rush through in a race
reflexes propel my hands again
white sheets being shred away
torn million little pieces flying away
content i lie back, a smile...

'tis aint the way i wished it to be
tis aint the way i hoped it would be
tis aint anything i ever fathomed to be.'

thoughts falter midway,
a million little pieces
soaring away across the horizons
and i gaze along the path,
an infinite bubble of shameful woes...

1 comment:

  1. contemplative... a million little thoughts fly in and out. awesome work sajna.

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template