Wednesday 19 September 2007

mY bRoKeN DrEaM...

a bright li'll wisp of silvery smoke...
...i glimpsed on the darkest of starless nights

a hanging snowy white orb...
...and i saw threads of gold ebbing out

i longed to embark on a journey afresh...
...across the never ending stretch of the night

treading along the thin strand of life...
...tugging onto the sole twine of my being

my future still remains vague, at stake...
...uncertain as every new pristine dawn

ages may not have blessed my love...
..yet it has lived on, at least in me

i may not have won you over in life...
...yet i wish you'd know, you still dwell in me

wishing upon the barren skies tonight...
...for a shower of shimmery stars on me

wishing for an endless ray of golden hue...
...to bridge the distance between us, galore

i close my eyes ever so vacuous, without you...
...hoping for a dawn lit by the shining aura of 'you'

and not a drop of my broken dream, falling...
...into my slender palms, yet another dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template