Thursday 27 September 2007

The Statue With Bleeding Eyes...










Warm,
droplets of my love,
Running,
down my cheeks.
Helpless,
I stand perfectly still.
Arms ,
pinned onto my sides.
Weak,
to raise my hands,
and,
to even try wiping my tears.
Helpless,
I stay here tonight.
Waiting ,
for myself to be heard,
Hoping,
for my innocence to be proved,
Longing,
for this pain to fade,
Burning,
my soul to an ash less pyre.
Love,
is all what I gave till date.
Unfaithful,
is the term I am marred with.
Helpless,
I stand here desolate,
Staring,
into your brilliantly lit eyes.
Words,
fail me tonight, panic kills me.
Choked,
I feel myself fading away.
Far away,
I see your silhouette blur.
I plead,
don't leave me here, tonight.
In vain,
I long to call out to you, aloud.
Voiceless,
I stay glued, a statue born,
Bleeding,
tears pouring down endlessly.
A statue,
with bleeding eyes, I am, tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template