Tuesday 11 September 2007

transfixed in time...

time,
it struck once...

i held open my eyes
trotting out of bed
i ran to the window
and gazed into the sky
the midnight sky dark
spotless gleam
shining on
in the dark
mirth
glee
me.

time,
it struck again...

my eyes seemed to flutter
i look up once again
the smokey darkness
vapourised in a haze
and my eyes struck gold
bright sun drops warm
glittering bright
shining again
in the light
mirth
glee
me.

time,
it struck again...

a gentle touch awakened me
i felt myself stumble over
his arms held me safe
his gaze ever so loving
yet it held a startled note
i smiled, images of myself
spending hours
waiting for
mirth
glee
him
me.

time,
it struck yet again...

me
him
glee
mirth
together
gazing away
into oblivion
the changing hues
the ever shining dark
and the warmest sun drops.

time,
it strikes a million odd times
transfixed,
we live an eternal dream of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template