Tuesday 27 November 2007

Early Morning Ramblings...









A collage of emotions,

How would that sound?
Early morn, just out of bed,
Strewing a dream together,
Parchments frayed in the slumber,
Threads missing, shady hues,
I try hard to collect them all,
And string them together,
A single frame, a single collage!

But I fail, miserably so,
To place myself in the maze,
Lost am I, in this haze?
Or is it, a simple race,
I wish to lose, all way through?
Morning ramblings, I try to tell myself,
Meaningless words, time wasted,
I walk off to make a mug of hot coffee.

Sipping the coffee, steam spreading warmth,
I sit down again, a second try,
To place myself, in my collage.
Yet, everything seems so clueless,
No connections, no sharp edges,
To join them up, no continuity,
And I sit and try, and try, again,
To finally dip away into a new dream,
A new fantasy, a new reality,
And try the same again, a new morn,
A new aim and some new ramblings to follow.

3 comments:

  1. life that is.. continue d try. nicely put..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes so nice sashu..was waiting for u to come bak n play wid words and u did it again so simply yet so truly.

    keep scribbling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so well said, sash... amazed at the intricate play of images and words here!

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template