Tuesday 22 April 2008

Fulfilled

Today,
As I look out into the open-
Everything seems just the same,
Yet in vibrant hues, I see the world.

And,

Time seems a pain, teasing me,
Forcing me to slip into a dream world,
Over and over.
Even when I am immersed,
In conversations deep-
I slip,
Into-

y
o
u.

And,

I smile unknowingly, each time,
I think of-

y
o
u.

The solitaire shines in the bright daylight,
And it does wink in the darkness bright.
And I wait, boundlessly-
Counting the days,
Weaving dreams,
And living them-
Over and over.

Time may not speed by,
But the desire and the yearning does-

To be together,
To be yours-
Rightfully.

The longing to wake up into a new dawn,
With you beside,
Tussled hair, and puffy eyes-
Sheepish grin,
And love dripping.

Sweet little nothings, ain't it?

And,

I smile unknowingly, each time,
I think of-

y
o
u.

Ah! yet again, am caught smiling,
I know.

(Grin)

Fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template