Friday 27 April 2007

Ocean of love...



ocean in her eyes
so vast as the skies
images fixed in them
like no other gem!

i longed ever so much
my first ever feeling such
to take her in my arms
and show her all the charms!

smiles playing over her lips
the gentle curve of her hips
beauty at its best
my lady of the west!

as i look at you across the bay
i just know its the time to say:
jump into the ocean of my love,
just dont ask me how...

i promise to kiss away your pain
with all the love i can ever rain
just hold me deep in your soul
and our love would seem so whole!

1 comment:

  1. "i promise to kiss away your pain
    with all the love i can ever rain
    just hold me deep in your soul
    and our love would seem so whole!"

    mummieee....i wanna love someone!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template