Thursday 26 April 2007

On the horse back...


"hop on",
i heard the words

smiling,
i looked back at him

we shared,
our toothless grin

smiles,
that touched hearts

glad,
to be invited by him

horse,
and a ride so new

i wished,
to jump in for a ride

nudge,i did,
at my mother's side

flashing,
my toothless smile

and eyes,
pleading in innocence

melting hearts,
my charming fortray

yet again,
i ran in sheer joy

"come along,
little one" he uttered

helping me
to sit beside,all proud

waving,
towards the many in glee

caressing,
the horse on his mane

a rush,
of joy i felt anew

"ah! my dear
thats the feel of love

everyday
i ride on my li'll horse

a love
so dear,unfathomable for many

ah! now you know
what it feels to be me"

words,
pouring from the old man's soul

i felt,
so true,to be on top of the world

masters,
of the world,me n him

and,
our toothless grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template