Tuesday 1 May 2007

for my angel,so faraway...

 
the first time i saw his lovely smile
and i vowed never to stop smiling...

i saw him play away in frolic
and i prayed he'd never stop...

the gentle eyes of his
and i saw innocence so deep...

the first words he uttered
and it made me weep in joy...

his tumbling first little steps towards me
and i wished he'd run around with me...

the very first time he held my hand,
little fingers all so soft,tickling me...

i felt a love so pure raining in me
and i knew my joy had no bounds...

the little pranks he played on me
and i couldnt help smile away in glee...

and then one night, a winter night
and snowing heavily all around...

i heard a wail of despair,
and i ran outta my bed,awake in terror...

and i saw my little brother
soaked in blood,beneath the stairs...

no sight could ever wipe that scene
i found no words,no sound to cry...

rushing in came my folks in wails
i was in a daze, shock gripping me...

and then i knew it hard and true
my little angel had left me so soon..

tears rolled down,and i could see it gone,
the cherubic soul i had longed to protect...

yet i had failed,miserably failed in my own eyes
for i couldnt save my only love,my little one...

his once smiling face,filled my eyes with tears
his gentle cuddles of once, made me shiver...

its been ages since i have felt your touch,
yet i still wake up from sleep,stirred by your feel...

my little brother, i have you in my soul
an angel,whose smiles dwell in me...

the tender giggles chime in me,
his gentle soul echos in me...

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog and Nice Poetry.

    Amazing...This blog one day will speak abt ur life time acheivements.

    Good Job once again

    sunilacis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am deeply moved. Feel as if I am the one who lost a brother. Simple, plain, and painful. Nice write. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template