Friday 25 May 2007

her tinkling bangles...









soothening music to my ears
her bangles jingling away
a hundred new dreams for ever
rush in me from a mystery land .

chiming like her smiles,
the vine red bangles many
i felt it fade in the shade
of the crimson of her cheeks!

tinkling away in a fresh note
the trinkets on her hands soft
i longed to hold her hands in mine
and count the bangles,sharing time.

silver crafted in a beauty new
thin strings of dangling beads
i saw them jingle away in glee
and i felt my heart beat in sync.

smiling into me everytime we meet
no words spoken,silence so golden
yet everytime her bangles jingle
i feel a thousand coversations run.

i go to bed every night,dreams of her,
hoping to be woken up by her very touch
beads of silver dangling over my face,
smiles of her and tinkles into my soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template