Thursday 17 May 2007

for you,my bro...

you came into my life,
too off the sudden
and;
i felt so blessed,
to have you in here!

a friend i hoped in glee,
to find in you
but;
you made me your sister,
i felt joy unbound!

family friends we sure were,
we hadnt ever met before
yet
just a glance at you,
and i felt bonds so special!

a long lost little brother,
i could find in you
"sis";
you'd call me day and night,
showing me off as if a trophy!

you made me smile away in joy,
little pranks and funny tales
always;
giving me so much of a love,
wanting me with you everytime!

often i'd wonder about you,
full of smiles and a tender soul,
hurt;
you cant,even a single being,
love and only love,you had in you!

my little brother in you,
i longed to take you under my wings
care;
so much of care,i wished to show,
teaching you all that i knew!

every sunday i'd drive in to see you,
at your hostel so dear to you
and;
friends of yours would cover me in love,
and i feel am so blessed to have you!

a doting sister,you term me
"gajar ka halwa" you demand from me
baked;
in my love,i feed you everytime
ahh! my lovely little brother!

and now as i look back at times
i find you were never mine
just;
a lovely soul,a brother,i made of you
loving you more than ever,i still do!

i knew it then,since the very first time
that you were here just for a while
and;
then you'd go back to your dear ones
away from me,with promises to meet again!

i dunno why i still feel a pang so deep
as if i have lost you forever today
for;
i saw you wave to me off the train
and i felt a part of me bleed in pain!

my little one,i have had the best of times
you and me,our fun and frolic,little tussles
today;
as you are on the way back home
i know your soul too grieves in deep sorrow!

promises a many,i hold for you anew,
wishes and hopes you'd always have good
and;
memories of a lifetime of love you have given,
in this short stinct of yours in here!

no links of blood,binds us together,
no name for our relationship so special
but;
threads of love,bind our souls so deep,
a love above all,for i found a brother in you!

gone away from me today,i saw tears in you eyes,
trying hard to make me smile through my tears
you;
my little one,you came to me as a tender waft of care
blowing away from me today,you have taken my breath away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template