Thursday 10 May 2007

forever...

sandy beaches so white,
the pearly skies,
and you so dear,
to me!

fragrant beaches,
coolest breeze,
nostalgia,
in me!

many of the dinners,
along the shore,
barbeques,
of ours!

nightfall and the stars,
your body and soul,
melting,
into me!

the deep slumbers,
dreams flooding,
silent lovers,
you and me!

the gentle waves in glee,
caressing our feets,
a loving touch,
is it you?

the break of dawn afresh,
pristine dew on us,
a gentle kiss
on my lips!

bedspread of sand,
blanket of waves,
whispers,
of yours!

the brightest sun,
peeking at me,
eyes wide awake,
i look!

around i see no sand,
no waves to cleanse,
no gentle waft,
no you!

no dew drops to befall,
just ages of tears,
yet i still miss,
you,so...

the many years begone,
living without you,
nights i still live,
in your dreams...

you and me,
forever,
ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template