Monday 14 May 2007

...wind chimes...









the soothing music...
...flowing along in glee

chiming of the bells...
...floating as if a dream

smiles of once...
...reverbrating in my soul

melodies of a lifetime...
...weaving a music so new

tinkles in my heart...
...everytime i hear the chimes

my eyes seem to wet...
...in fondest memories of once

in the hollow lost world...
...where i dwell all alone

wind chimes swaying in the breeze...
...the only sound apart from mine

in the subtle calm of the night...
...i can hear it so lucid

notes of love,a ballad;i wonder...
...chiming away,deep into my soul

every crack of a new dawn...
...i wake up to the music

the sound of the music of today...
...the euphony so prismatic

soothing my soul,calming my senses...
...i long to fall into endless slumber

hearing the peals of music...
...the very hymn of my life

and once the musical tinkles stop...
..come to bury me deep,deep down

1 comment:

  1. i loved the way you spoke of the rhythm of life, through the music of wind chimes... nice thought and nice expression.. i loved it..

    ReplyDelete

Hollers!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template